Hudson Michael Fuquay

4:42 AM


Since my last post we have had two, level two ultrasounds. One at 16 weeks and one just last week at 21 weeks. I am so proud and thankful to say that Hudson is doing perfect! There are no heart abnormalities, no brain issues, he has his corpus callosum and has no form of down syndrome or mental retardation. 

Gosh, what a blessing it is to say all that. You never truly realize how much of a miracle it really is to create another %100 healthy human until you have not been able to create one and or lost one (or two).

I have held my breath until this last ultrasound. Just scared almost to be happy. I think it's a fear all Mom's who have lost a baby feel. But hearing the Doctor say he is as healthy as can be, and then releasing me from high risk care was my go ahead to be happy and finally enjoy this experience.

The night we lost Quinn I was in bed at the hospital and almost asleep.. I remember being awoke by the feeling of his movement the moment he passed. It still haunts me. I lay in bed at night and feel Hudson move and kick and it's so reassuring and peaceful.

I have now decided to start working on the nursery! Thank God I'm having another Boy because I already have everything I could ever need! Thank you everyone who's been praying for us we appreciate it so much. God is so good.

♥ ‎”For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.” -Psalm 139: 13-16
{22 weeks}



You Might Also Like

1 comments