April Showers Bring May....Baby?!

6:13 PM


{Oh Baby}
Wow, I can't believe I'm back here. In this moment. PREGNANT! 
It seems like yesterday I was peeing on that stick holding my breath! 
Heck, it was only six months ago! (Since I was pregnant)
I can't say we weren't trying but I can't say we were. It just happened and we are so excited, nervous, hopeful, worried, scared and thankful.
Thursday MAY 9th I realized I was 4 days late.
I called my Mom and ask if she wanted to go on a Target run. The whole time we were there I just couldn't get it of my mind that I could possibly be prego!
I really didn't want to mention it to my Mom because she has been through so much with me and she has been so hopeful that I would get pregnant right away and if I wasn't pregnant I didn't want to let her down.
But I had to buy a test! So I walked toward the cart talking casually and then she looked down at my hands and started squealing and then said 
WE GOTTA GO HOME, NOW! 
We rushed home and I raced into the bathroom and as I opened the box I became flooded with emotion.
"What if I am? Will it be the same as last time? Can we emotionally handle this? I can't lose another baby." 
I stopped and closed my eyes and remembered that God is in control and he's got our back no matter what.
I came out of the bathroom with a smile and my Mom jumped up and down with tear filled eyes. She is and was so ecstatic. 
I came home and handed Michael a envelope and before he even opened it he said "Oh my gosh, your pregnant?!"
He is so happy and we feel truly blessed. 
We hope and pray for a safe healthy pregnancy and baby. 
I am due Jan 9th 2014

to be continued..

You Might Also Like

0 comments