Mother's Day 2013 {DRAKE}

5:49 PM




My Son Drake..
Gosh, the words that come to mind when trying to describe him are endless.. Smart, hilarious, kind, methodical, loving, obsessive... but the main one is HILARIOUS.
The things he says keep me laughing daily. I often think of how I need to keep a book of all his one-liners. 
This was one of our most recent conversations on our way to school..
Please keep in mind he is FIVE!

My 5yr old has his life already planned out. He told me a few days ago on our way to school. 
"I'm going to go to high school then prob. I'm goin' to policeman school then I'm going to get a wife and I'm gonna buy a house and cut my grass. Then I'm gonna have babies and my wife isn't gonna work she's gonna stay home (proud mommy moment) and take care of all our babies and cook and stuff. And I'll work all day and come home at dark time." I added a few side notes like.. "Yes drake but you have to pray hard that God brings you your wife and always love her.." A few minutes passed and he said.. "Wow, we'll that was a major convo!"

He has made my life truly worth living. I became pregnant at 18.. I was stupid, wild, arrogant, cocky and far from what a Mother should be. Finding out I was expecting truly changed me from the inside out. I became a different person because of him. I was young, scared and foolish. But God had it all planned out he (Drake) was what I needed. My little angel baby is what I call him. He made me who I am today.
I love him so much and with everything we have been though it has made me even love him more (if that's possible). I am so thankful for who he is and what he has brought to my life. He's my world. 

First thing Drake said to me yesterday when I picked him from school was
"I broke up with Kaitlin so now I only have one girlfriend •sigh• I like it better like that." 
Even a 5yr old realizes keeping up with two girls is hard work!





You Might Also Like

0 comments