A little update

4:58 AM

Hey everyone, I've gotten some emails from people wanting a update and there isn't much to update on (thankfully).

Last Friday the 9th my doctor called to check on me (how awesome is that) he asked how much Owen was moving and I said I only felt him twice that day. He insisted I go to the local ER and have a ultrasound. So I did , they ended up putting me on a fetal heart monitor and his heart rate was 120 and then would spike to 168ish . Needless to say they took me by ambulance to Miami (2hrs away)
It was 2am by the time we got there..Michael got pulled over 3 times driving like a maniac to get to me. Crazy!
I got there and they rushed me in for a ultrasound.. There was my Owen, heart just-a beating like normal calm and consistent . Ugh, this kid! I swear my gray hairs have gotta be growing like crazy from all this stress! But thank God he was fine.
It's been a week now since all that and his movements are getting stronger and more frequent. I wait for his kicks, it my reassurance that he's still going strong.
I went for my weekly ultrasound this week and they said he is 2lbs7oz and in the 45th percentile for growth! So happy! The fatter a baby, the sooner we can deliver with a greater survival rate if a situation arises.
After much discussing with my doctor he and I have decided to deliver at 34wks..as long as everything stays as is. So it looks like we will be having a after Christmas baby!! (Dec 27th)

We continue to ask for prayers for Owen for his open heart surgery and for his missing corpus collosum in his brain.. We pray for healing for both.

Thank you so much !



Attached is a picture of a card that Drakes school made for us saying they are praying for us.. How sweet?! Thank you guys!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments